2016年1月12日星期二

FIFA 16 football running 80 percent

I can not say that my experience everyone will agree, after all, the whole FIFA 16 professional club this mode is the actual person in control, everyone's idea of style is not the same, In fact, I say experience is to find some consistent style of play of his teammates to  fifa points account cheap take a number of conditions set by the game.

According to my visual process FIFA 16 football running 80 percent they are off are blind due to the ball, your movement, your posture, passing people's position, whether or not you received the proper sphere, to quickly lower judge, if 100% no problem you can take the initiative to the ball.

And like real football, midfielder who in the world, whether they have a good midfielder interdiction capabilities and the ability to divert the game is essential. The most important thing is to keep the ball, in my opinion, if the ball came to only 30% chance to be blocking,That I will not pass, or try to divert the ball to safety. Opposite either FIFA 16 game or AI, there will always be neutral in the process of fifa points account cheap  transferring the ball.

http://www.fifaeasy.com/

没有评论:

发表评论