2016年6月9日星期四

Normally I would type in John Terry

Anyone knows the fastest way to BIN Snipe in FIFA 16 Ultimate Team transfer market? Are you getting banned for bin sniping? Hereby we fifaeasy.com share the new way to BIN Snipe players more effectively.Whats the BIN Snipe?BIN sniping = Buy It Now sniping. So people search for a player on the transfer market and constantly refresh the page hoping to find a cheap one that someone has just listed and buy him to Fifa 17 Coins then sell for a profit. Its when you try to snipe a player thats just been listed for much cheaper than his price.Why you banned for sniping?

You may get banned from using the transfer market for a few hours if you do this quick enough because the game will think you are an auto-buyer.How to Bin Snipe Multiple Players?If you set your filters just right, you can snipe multiple players at once. For example, say I want to snipe John Terry and lets say he goes for 10k.

Normally I would type in John Terry, set the max BIN for 9.5k and go through the process.However, instead, I will set the filters for Gold, CB, England, Barclays PL, and Chelsea and then set the max BIN to 9.5k. By doing this, I will be sniping John Terry as usual, but I also have a chance to snipe Cahill, who usually goes for close to 20k.

So as I am sniping, I will be able to Fifa Coins  buy either player that is listed below 9.5k.Well, watch the video from bateson87, is one of popular youtuber for fifa, pay attention to his videos and know more fifa 16 guides and tips fast, then how to Bin Sniping OP for his Ultimate Team?

没有评论:

发表评论